Value Equity Strategies
A SHARED APPROACH SEEKING TO UNCOVER VALUE
Our value strategies employ a traditional value style supplemented with both deep and relative value stocks. Our opportunity set is selected using multiple valuation yardsticks and relies heavily on company valuation relative to history. The portfolio is well diversified across all economic sectors and exhibits better growth, profitability, and financial strength characteristics than the benchmark.
Our objective is to produce low-risk scores. Portfolio decisions result from business reviews assessing the prospects of erasing these valuation discounts with a focus on fundamental and event-driven catalysts which the market should recognize.
Each strategy seeks to outperform their respective index:
- The Small Cap Value Strategy: Russell 2000 Value Index
- The Small Mid Cap Value Strategy: Russell 2500 Value Index
- The Mid Cap Value Strategy: Russell Midcap Value Index
- All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of money you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- The views expressed on this website were current as of the date indicated and are subject to change.
- Separate account minimum for MCV and SMIDV is $5 million and $10 million for SCV. See form ADV2A under Disclosure tab for related fee schedule.
EXPERTS BEHIND EVERY CHOICE WE MAKE
Get to know our team of investment professionals who manage our strategies and funds.