Chartwell Investment Partners, a boutique investment management firm based in Berwyn, PA with approximately $11.5bn in assets under management is seeking an Equity Research Analyst to join its Large Cap Value investment team which manages over $1 billion in equity assets.
The candidate will be part of a small team and will have the opportunity to contribute immediately by evaluating current holdings, provide new investment ideas and will eventually be given specific sector coverage responsibilities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide fundamental research and financial analysis on equity securities for the portfolio managers
- Active participation in collaborative research reviews to generate new investment ideas
- Monitoring of current portfolio holdings
- Contribution to investment decision-making process
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in finance required
- College Degree required. Financial or accounting emphasis preferred
- Progress/interest towards CFA is a plus
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Strong critical reasoning skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with FactSet and/or Bloomberg
- Knowledge of the equity options market is a plus
Note: Chartwell is now fully re-opened and the candidate is expected to work full-time in the office.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Chartwell Investment Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chartwell Investment Partners provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.