Chartwell Investment Partners, a well-established investment management firm in the Mid-Atlantic region, is seeking a well-qualified candidate for an Equity Analyst position. The selected candidate will be expected to evaluate and monitor current technology holdings and to provide new investment ideas. The Equity Analyst will be an integral part of Chartwell’s Small/Mid Cap Equity Growth team, reporting directly to the portfolio manager/director of the growth group.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Fundamental research and financial analysis.
- Active participation in collaborative research reviews.
- Monitoring of portfolio holdings.
- Contribution to investment decision-making.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- 0-3 years of experience in finance required.
- Interest in growth equity investments preferred.
- Candidate that has started the CFA program or is committed to obtaining a CFA preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and interest in the technology sector.
- Strong critical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Experience working with FactSet and/or Bloomberg.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Frank Sustersic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chartwell Investment Partners provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Chartwell Investment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.